Moderate adjustment to campus anti-epidemic measures(110.7.12)
The Central Epidemic Command Center extended Level 3 Alert to July 26th in conjunction with moderate loosening to some of the regulations starting on July 13th. NTHU will adjust its campus anti-epidemic control measures as follows:
A. Sport facilities:
1. Starting on July 13th, Track and Field is open to NTHU personnel. Masks are required to be worn at all times, the university will perform inspections.
2. Other facilities remain closed.
3. The Physical Education Office is planning on reopening other facilities to NTHU personnel with reduced capacities. A further announcement will be made when such plan is completed.
1. According to the regulation of Hsinchu City Government, only take-outs are allowed for campus restaurants. (The website for online ordering is encouraged: http://ddfm.site.nthu.edu.tw/p/405-1494-204334,c82.php?Lang=zh-tw).
2. Real-Name Registration is enforced at restaurants.
C. Non-NTHU personnel and vehicles are not allowed to enter the campus and other restrictions remain unchanged. Any adjustment will be announced separately.